IN PRINT SINCE 1984
LIMITED TIME OFFER – 2013 AD RATES FOR 2018
Please call (253) 545-0933 for details.
AN AWARD WINNING PUBLICATION
In addition to being the fastest growing and most sought after sport fishing publication in the Pacific Northwest, THE REEL NEWS has won many awards over the years.
in these trying economic times, we see some outdoor publications becoming stale or even being forced to close their doors. Not true for THE REEL NEWS.
We are expanding at a tremendous rate and our distribution in sporting goods stores and other outlets keeps growing and growing. Not to mention a strong and enlarging subscriber base. Yes, even though our publication is free at the stores, many readers have elected to subscribe and have THE REEL NEWS delivered to their mailbox.
When we added the COLUMBIA RIVER REGION section a few years ago, it opened up a whole new market filled with "inland" sport fishers to compliment our traditional "saltwater" readers.
Although distribution costs increase with expansion, we've made every effort to keep advertising costs DOWN! Just compare our rates to the other regional outdoor publications and you'll see what we mean.
PROFILE OF OUR READERS
* Average age: 46
* Almost 90% are married with 2 children
* Income average: Most over $75,000 per year
* Favorite species: Salmon, steelhead, trout, bottomfish, warm-water species.
* Value of fishing equipment: Over $50,000
* Favorite locations: Pacific Northwest, Alaska, British Columbia, Mexico
* Average fishing days per month: 7
* Yearly fishing budget: Nearly $5,000
* Average fishing rods per family: 19
* Average fishing reels per family: 16
* Average fishing boats per family: 2
* Over 90% enjoy fishing with a partner
* 90% take extended fishing trips of 2 days or more.
* 85% belong to fishing/hunting organizations.
* Approximately 70% of our sport fishing readers are also hunters.
This vertical market publication reaches approximately 36,000 readers each month and press runs nearly double for our early-year "show" issues. We distribute the first week of each month by mail, through sporting goods stores, sport clubs general meetings, public awareness and educational programs, city parks, sportsmen's shows and boat shows, special classes/seminars, and special events.
For information on display advertising rates call (253) 268-2680. Space reservation deadline is the 15th of each month. Art and graphics deadline is the 20th of each month.
Display ad sizes are:
* Full Page......10" wide x 14" high
* Half Page Vertical.....7" wide x 10" high
* Half Page Horizontal.....10" wide x 7" high
* Quarter Page Vertical.....4-3/4" wide x 7" high
* Quarter Page Horizontal.....10" wide x 3-1/2" high
* Eighth Page Vertical.....2-1/4" wide x 7" high
* Eighth Page Horizontal.....4-3/4" wide x 3-1/2" high
* Sixteenth Page Vertical.....2-1/4" wide x 3-1/2" high
* Sixteenth Page Horizontal.....4-3/4" wide x 1-3/4" high
To download our Ad Art & Graphics Requirements click here.
For advertising rate information contact:
THE REEL NEWS is published monthly by:
Coordinating Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 261
Auburn, WA 98371
Phone (253) 545-0933